India Gaming Summit 2008 this year is going to be held against the backdrop of the Intel & Zapak India Gaming Expo 2008 on 21st Nov. in Mumbai, creating a public showcase for the Gaming Industry in India.
The summit would cover the following topics:
· Gaming on the road to 2011: An overview on how the India Gaming industry plans to gear up to reach the estimated target ofUs$200 mn.
· Driving the Gaming Eco System – Opportunities an Challenges: This session provides a unique opportunity to look at what drives Gaming in India.
· Infrastructure and Technology – Opportunities and Challenges: The backbone of gaming is based on technology – what do the tech guys have to say about this industry.
· Distribution and Access – Opportunities and Challenges: Distribution and access form the core of gaming. How is India taking gaming to the masses.
· Marketing and Advertising: Understanding of media structure, media potential, consumption habits, etc. Case studies on successful brand partnerships, insights & learning.
The Gaming Summit will have leading industry stalwarts coming from the varied fields namely, gaming, media, advertising fraternity, addressing important dynamics of the industry. There will be panel discussions addressing different topics which will involve industry players from diverse fraternities.
Some of the speakers are:
Mr. Rajesh Sawhney, President Reliance Entertainment Ltd.
Mr. Rohit Sharma, Chief Operating Officer, Zapak Digital Entertainment Ltd.
Mr. Prakash Bagri, Director Marketing, Intel (South Asia)
Mr. Quentin Poulet, Chief Executive Officer, Kreeda
Mr. Nishant Goyal, Manager-Sales, South East Asia, NVIDIA
Mr. Jaspreet Bindra, Regional Director – Entertainment and Devices, Microsoft India.
Mr. Madan Sanglikar, Partner, Inventions – Mindshare